Motel Sign Patch
We've got the cutest little patch of our signature neon sign so you can sew it on to a favorite jacket or backpack and take it with you wherever you may go! Share your travel photos with Loveless Cafe gear on social media, and be sure to use hashtag #MyLoveless so we see it. We might even share it on our Facebook page!
1) Garment should be freshly laundered, including new garments.
2) Set iron to "COTTON" or 400 Degrees for five minutes.
3) Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4) Place patch on desired location on garment.
5) Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6) Turn garment inside out, iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
7) Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Do not use on low melting point fabrics.
Do not steam iron.
Do not apply hot iron directly to embroidered area.