Heat n' Eat Biscuits & Jam
Bite into one of these hot buttery biscuits with your eyes closed and you’ll swear you’re in Nashville!
Our Heat n’ Eat Biscuits are the closest thing to the real thing! Heat n' Eat Biscuits come frozen in trays of 15 and the process is as simple as its name – just add butter, heat and eat! These sets include an 8 oz. jar of strawberry preserves, blackberry preserves and peach preserves to recreate a true Loveless Cafe experience at home.
**Heat n' Eat items ship frozen on dry ice, adhering to USDA and FDA guidelines for production and shipping. This item ships separately, Monday through Wednesday via UPS 2-Day service, and may arrive on a different day than the rest of your order. Orders generally ship the business day after they are placed (M-W). Additional processing days will occur in November and December. The shipping charge for Heat n' Eat items is $38.00 per package, which fits up to three units each.**
• One each 8 ounce jar of Blackberry, Peach and Strawberry Preserves.
• Your choice of either 2 or 3 trays of Heat n’ Eat biscuits.
Cooking times may vary
• Make sure to generously brush biscuits with melted butter before placing in the oven.
• If baking from thawed, open vacuum-sealed packaging and leave on counter unwrapped for an hour or in fridge loosely wrapped for 24 hours.
Conventional Oven (Recommended):
• From frozen, preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 24-28 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
• From thawed, preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 20 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
• From frozen, preheat oven to 475°F and bake for 16 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
• From thawed, preheat oven to 450°F and bake for 16 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
Generously brush biscuits with melted butter again before serving.
Self-Rising Flour [Enriched Bleached Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, mono calcium phosphate), salt], Water, Buttermilk (cultured milk, less that 2% of corn starch, tapioca starch, locus bean gum, salt, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides, sodium citrate, vitamin D3), Lard with BHA, BHT, and Citric Acid added as preservatives), Baking Powder (disodium diphosphate, sodium carbonate, corn flour). Pans greased with Unsalted Butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings).
Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat and Milk. Produced in a facility which also uses Egg, Soy, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Treenuts and Peanuts.
This is a raw food which may contain harmful bacteria and requires baking before consumption. Follow baking instructions provided. Biscuits must reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F before eating.
Blackberry Preserves: Blackberries, Cane Sugar.
Peach Preserves: Peaches, Cane Sugar.
Strawberry Preserves: Strawberries, Cane Sugar.