Heat n' Eat Biscuits
In true Southern fashion, every meal at the Loveless Cafe starts off with some of our famous biscuits and preserves. Recreate the taste at home with Heat n’ Eat Biscuits - the closest thing to the real thing! Heat n' Eat Biscuits arrive frozen in trays of 15 and the process is as simple as its name. Brush on some butter, heat them up and you’ll have Nashville’s favorite biscuit on your table in no time.
**Heat n' Eat items ship frozen on dry ice, adhering to USDA and FDA guidelines for production and shipping. This item ships separately, Monday through Wednesday via UPS 2-Day service, and may arrive on a different day than the rest of your order. Orders generally ship the business day after they are placed (M-W). Additional processing days will occur in November and December. The shipping charge for Heat n' Eat items is $38.00 per package, which fits up to three units each.**
Cooking times may vary
• Make sure to generously brush biscuits with melted butter before placing in the oven.
• If baking from thawed, open vacuum-sealed packaging and leave on counter unwrapped for an hour or in fridge loosely wrapped for 24 hours.
Conventional Oven (Recommended):
• From frozen, preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 24-28 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
• From thawed, preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 20 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
• From frozen, preheat oven to 475°F and bake for 16 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
• From thawed, preheat oven to 450°F and bake for 16 minutes, turning pan halfway through cooking time.
Generously brush biscuits with melted butter again before serving.
Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat and Milk. Produced in a facility which also uses Egg, Soy, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Treenuts and Peanuts.
This is a raw food which may contain harmful bacteria and requires baking before consumption. Follow baking instructions provided. Biscuits must reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F before eating.