Fried Pickle Batter
A truly Southern treat that’s easy to make at home! This mix includes all the right spices to make perfectly delicious and crispy fried pickles right in your own kitchen - just add the pickles and buttermilk! Easy-to-follow instructions are included on the bag.
And don't forget to try our Fried Green Tomato Mix too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Need: 1 jar of Oval Sliced Dill Pickles, 2 cups Buttermilk
For best results use a deep fryer, but a skillet will also work.
• Prepare Deep Fryer: Vegetable Oil - Preheat to 375°
• Cover pickles with the flour mixture
• Dip in buttermilk
• Dust with cornmeal mixture until dry to keep from sticking together
• Drop pickles into preheated oil one at a time
• Cook until golden brown
• Lay on paper towel over cooling rack