Whole Pork Butt
You can now have our critically acclaimed Pulled Pork BBQ delivered to your door!
Smoked for 22 hours over real Tennessee hickory wood, our Whole Pork Butts are insanely tender and packed with flavor. Each Pork Butt is seasoned with our signature Dry Rub BBQ Seasoning, the same one we use at the Loveless Cafe! Included with each Pork Butt is a 5oz bottle of our Vinegar Pepper Soak and heating/pulling instructions.
Whole Pork Butts ship fully cooked and average 6-8 pounds.
Serves 12-15 people.
- Use within 5 days or freeze for up to 12 months.
- Frozen Pork Butt should be thawed in the refrigerator before heating. It requires a minimum of 24 hours per 5 lbs of weight to thaw.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add 5 oz. of Loveless Cafe Vinegar Pepper Soak to the bottom of a deep pan. Place Pork Butt in center of the pan. Loosely cover pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
3. Cook for 1 hour or until meat reaches 165°F.
4. Serve with Loveless Cafe Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce and enjoy!
**Our fully cooked Whole Pork Butt ships refrigerated with gel packs, adhering to USDA and FDA guidelines for production and shipping. This item ships separately, Monday through Wednesday via UPS 2-Day service, and may arrive on a different day than the rest of your order. Orders generally ship the business day after they are placed (M-W). Additional processing days will occur in November and December. The shipping charge for Heat n' Eat items is $38.00 per package.**
Vinegar Pepper Soak: Water, Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Hot Sauce (peppers, vinegar, salt), Salt, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano, Spice Blend (salt, black pepper, granulated onion, granulated garlic, paprika, chipotle powder, microcrystalline cellulose)